You can reset your philips universal remote when it is not responding or doesn’t control your device. However, You will need to fix the primary issues before resetting, which may interrupt remote signals. You can reset your Philips universal remote after fixing all the primary issues. This post will discuss how to reset Philips universal remote and philips srp3016s/27 code will be here. Follow the instructions below.
This method will work for both Philips remotes and Philips universal remotes.
- Enable the “Erase Mode” in the Remote.
- Press and hold the “OK” and “MUTE” buttons simultaneously for five seconds
- All device keys LEDs will turn on. (For example, TV, DVD, VCR, AUX)
Choose Desired Mode To Reset
This method can reset a specific mode (TV, DVD, VCR, and more). This method is completely different from the normal reset method. If you select the DVD, the LED light will turn on for DVD only.
- A: Press ‘SELECT’ DVD/R SAT TV VCR AUX > DVD/R will be reset
- B: Press ‘SELECT’ DVD/R SAT TV VCR AUX > SAT will be rest
- C: Press ‘SELECT’ DVD/R SAT TV VCR AUX > VCR will be reset
- D: Press ‘SELECT’ DVD/R SAT TV VCR AUX > AUX will be reset
- E: Press ‘SELECT’ DVD/R SAT TV VCR AUX > ALL will be reset
Reset Confirmation A,B,C,D Steps:
Once you press the “OK” key, that will reset all the learned buttons and restore the universal ID in the remote for a specific mode you reset. The default values in the factory will also be restored for the specific mode.
Confirmation For step E: press the “OK” button on the remote back into “Factory mode.” All the default values will be restored.
How To Cancel the Erase Mode In A, B, C, D Cases
You can cancel the erase mode by pressing the “SELECT” key for two to three seconds. After this, the remote will go back into TV mode.
Another Way to Reset Philips Universal Remote
It is also one of the best methods to reset the Philips universal Remote. Follow the instructions below and this method works best for philips universal remote lg tv codes and other devices as well.
- Remove the batteries from the remote and press and hold the “POWER” key on the Remote.
- Insert a set of new batteries into the Remote. The LED indicator on the remote will flash two times.
- Press and hold the numeric keys 2 and 8 for five to six seconds. The LED indicator will blink twice.
- After entering code 9-8-1, the LED indicator will blink four times.
- Now the remote reset was completed.
- The codes should not be recovered once the steps are performed.
- The remote never loses the learned date if the remote battery charging is low.
- If no step is executed for more than sixty seconds, the learning mode will be canceled, and the remote back into the selected mode.